One of the most common complaints merchants have about payment processors is the lack of information regarding their equipment and pricing options available. PandaPay Client Relationship Advisors are proud to offer merchants multiple options to ensure they get the tools they need at a price they can afford.
This is normally the most affordable option for a merchant who wishes to process face to face transactions in a “pay at the counter” environment. This type of terminal requires a wired Ethernet (suggested) or a dial-up connection.
Short-range wireless Terminal
This is the ultimate solution for restaurants, bars or any business that accepts payments at different locations within their establishment. The handheld unit communicates via Bluetooth with its base and can be carried up to 200 meters from it. The customer doesn’t need to leave their seat to pay! The base requires a wired Ethernet (suggested) or a dial-up connection.
Long-Range 3G Wireless Terminal
Although this is normally the most expensive terminal, this is a must for any business that does delivery and/or wants to offer a complete payment solution on the road. The compact ergonomic design provides easy transport and the extra-long life battery ensures that you have enough power to get through even the busiest day. The built-in SIM card allows you to process transactions anywhere there is a 3G network in Canada. It is ideal for delivery services, towing companies, taxis and more.
Integrated Point of Sale Solution
This all-in-one cash drawer, barcode scanner, receipt printer and customer facing display integrated POS solution is exactly what you’ve been looking for. With the intuitive and intelligent Talech cloud-based software that we provide, you can quickly bring your business to the next level.
Typical benefits of an integrated solution:
- Eliminates dual entry; fewer errors
- Enhances cardholder experience; faster transaction
- Reduces reconciliation time
On top of all the typical benefits you get by having an integrated solution, the software that we provide will streamline your operation without sacrificing speed or quality.
- Create orders, apply discounts, create a customer database and view reports in just a few taps.
- Sales automatically update inventory data to allow for better inventory management.
- Stay connected and manage your business from the office, at home, or even while on vacation! All your data is always available in real-time.
- Drive higher sales and reduce costs by understanding your business better. Gain insights on sales trends, top-selling products, customer spending habits and much more.